Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Read all about it!

Read about Betty Jo Designs in the latest issue of Mixtape zine. Thanks to Dudley Redhead for asking those though provoking questions! This issue is Super and chocka block with lovely articles.
The stunning cover art is by Madeleine Stamer of "Little Circus Design". I was lucky enough to do a swap with Madeleine in 2007 and am the proud owner of these gorgeous prints.












And if your going to the Stitches and Craft Show in Melbourne, here's a great discount deal.
Print yours here!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I just had my hens day on saturday past & instead of being made to wear a silly veil or tiara, my lovely bridesmaids bought me a deer brooch of yours to wear. I love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous! I'm off to buy a copy right now! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your lovely words. I would indeed love to make 'I heart lino' brooch! A swap sounds like a perfect idea. I just love all your work especially your little owl brooches (i heart owls). My email is sophieisobeldesigns@hotmail.com Drop me an email and we can chat about lovely swap ideas. Hope you are having a lovely week.
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kitty, What a rockin' thing for your bridesmaids to do.
    I would love to see a pic.
    Hope the Deer brings buckets of never ending love to your life :-)
    And Sophie, I'll get in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.