Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mum's Day Weekend Checklist

1. Bake a batch of Banana muffins -check!
1a. Don't get snippy when they all get eaten in one afternoon (even though they were a bit over done)-check!
2. Make a Moroccan curry in my favorite enamel pot. And feel happy that the WHOLE family (including the fussy eaters) like it - check!3. Ride to Ceres to see Mr BJ 's band play at the Rhythm and Rights gig-check!
4. Enjoy my uninterrupted tea and toast in bed with the paper on Sunday morning-check!
5. Spend Sunday afternoon at the Stitches and Craft Show (sans kids) and catch up with crafty friends-check!
6. Attend the Craft and Business workshop by Kate Vandermeer of iSpyStyle fame (with a free ticket won on the Leeloo blog, thanks)-check!
7.Finish another Cuckoo Clock for Pink Fly in Yarragon-check!
I've adorned this clock with some embroidered and cross stitched doilies. I'm a major fan of the embroidered cross stitch, so imagine how excited I was when I found some gorgeous silver and cross stitch embroidered jewellery that I've featured on Find, Make, Do. Go and check it out!

Overall this weekend has been a pretty good one. Hope yours was too.

4 comments:

  1. aweSome enamel pot. Would sit perfectly on my collection. If you ever decide to rid yourself of all material possesions, please think of me before the vinnies truck comes a calling;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to fight me for it My Poppet!
    Sounds like you had a lovely day Liz.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW sounds like a great weekend all around! Happy Mother's Day. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good weekend! How was the Stitches and Craft show? Will you write a wee blog post about it for those of us who couldn't make it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.