Monday, July 14, 2008

My Neighbourhood.

I am lucky to have a little block of shops right around the corner from my house. Useful shops like a post office, chemist, licenced grocer and organic fruit and vegie shop. Nice shops like a cafe, a bakery and natural therapies/yoga studio, (with some Betty Jo designs for sale in the window).And some I visit occasionally, like the toy shop, the kitchenware shop and the dolls house gallery.I really want to exhibit in this very cute gallery one day.
Yesterday, on my way to the shops to buy the paper, I noticed this little knitted guy was waiting for someone to claim him.....he was still there today. Should I rescue him? *The bloggiversary Giveaway is still running. There have been some super excellent suggestions so far. If you want to enter, just leave a comment with your idea for a fresh Betty Jo design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.