Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks from Betty Jo

Firstly,thanks to Cathy Big Cat aka Tinnie Girl who was nice enough to find me some more imitation wood buttons for my Buckle Owls to perch on.Two of these owlies (except yellow eyes who has been adopted by Lily) and some other Betty Jo goodies will be going to the Melbourne Design Market in the Fed Square Carpark on Sunday 30th November. Thanks to Jenny from Kids in Berlin for organizing a stall.....it should be brimming with cool Melbourne Made treats.
And finally, thanks to Lynsey for featuring my "May I Take your Coat " brooches on Cuteable .
If you haven't checked out Cuteable, prepare yourself for the best selection of cutalicious crafts sourced from all over the globe.

2 comments:

  1. these are soooo adorable!! love em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those buttons as perches. They work so well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.