Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gufetto Mania!

It's not long till school returns....sigh. The text books are bought, including an Italian dictionary for Lily. It came in handy when I wanted to translate this post by esauritaMente.
Gufetto means Little Owl. Oh how I love the Italian language. As well as my Olivia Owl, these stunning owl softies by One Red Robin were also featured.While I was jotting down this post I was slurping my coffee from my favorite Gufetto mug (Christmas gift from Lily). Buon giorno!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for all this owl goodness! It's made my day! I just adore them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owls :)
    and that Italian owl word.
    and the owl card behind your cute owl creation.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.