Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Open Sesame..... go on open it!

I was clicking around the new issue of Sesame Magazine, having fun colouring in the Beci Orpin Russian girl and drooling over the gorgeous styling.There is cute animation and interesting interviews. The best bit is it's all Australian made.
The featured "Blogs we Heart" is the uber cool and up to the minute "The Design Files". Some Betty Jo brooches from Moose pop up for a few second too. The four brooches had been in a feature on The Design Files in July about an exclusive sale at Moose. The sale is over now, but three of these guys are still available!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work! I love the colors! Funny I found you through Debbie Widmer's blog (I love her work also however couldn't leave a comment) Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding Lino Forest. It's lovely to be able to link up across the globe!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.