Sunday, November 22, 2009

Three's a Charm!

Yesterday Charlie and I were lying on the bed admiring my Madeleine Stamer prints. The two figures and dog reminded him of Mr BJ and I with Chester.
The pretty pink girl could be Lily, so I said I would have to get a third one featuring a little boy figure. Charlie requested the figure be holding a CHAINSAW!
Mmmm, that may be a stretch my boy. Maybe a skeleton or a Rooster!

Madeleine's beautiful perspex birdie cluster mobiles caught my eye at the "Three of a Kind" exhibition opening on Friday evening.And I adored the 'porcelain embroideries' by Iggy and Lou Lou. This is a beautiful show! See it if you can.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Liz...
    Love your pictures they are gorgeous...
    In the first pic I spy one of my Babushka Dolls...
    How sweet...I only have one left myself...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.