Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Faves

Here's a few faves for Friday...... Grandma's Garden cushion by The Royal Sisters. Springy goodness by the Queen of Granny crochet, Michelle.
A cute Paper Fox pattern from Paper Sparrow. Click on the link for your free PDF. I'm a big fan of Paper Sparrow's illustrations.
"Hello" earrings by Victoria Mason . And here's a bit of a bonus....If you come to the Finders Keepers markets on the weekend, buy ANY piece of jewellery from Victoria and mention the 'hello' earrings, she'll give you a pair for free!! WOW.
So after you've got your self some free earrings, come and say hello to me , mention you read "Lino Forest" and I'll give you a 10% discount on any purchase of Betty Jo!!.

2 comments:

  1. oh they are all great! I love your blog banner! so colourful! Happy blogtoberfest!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.