Friday, December 10, 2010

Made'n'Thornbury

Betty Jo will have a table at the lovely Made'n' Thornbury market tomorrow!!!.
This will be the last market I'm doing for a long time, as quite frankly, there are just too many of the darn things happening in Melbourne across the year and I have almost reached the point of Craft Market fatigue (but that's another post entirely).
This market is in my friendly neighbourhood just down the road and has the feel of a cheery country Hall full of pretty and yummy things and is totally unpretentious!
Flying Duck Pendant
So duck in for some handmade Chrissy gifts and Betty Jo Designs at market prices!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it ! Are you reading my mind about markets ?? Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, I LOVE this market and love that is so close to home. See you tomorrow, Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I could be there, alas I'm at craft hatch in the city...countdown till markets are over for me too. Have fun and I'm very jeolous you'll be there instead of me (; have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.