Monday, January 10, 2011

You Will Always Find Me


On a whim, I started a new blog the other day. And I need you to help. If you love hanging out in your kitchen doing stuff we would like to see some pictures. I know the kitchen in many homes is not just about cooking and food. Betty Jo Designs started on my Kitchen table. My collection of kitsch kitchenalia lives all over my kitchen. And the family hangs out here too.
Just click on the title of this post to be taken to "You Will Always Find Me". And if you would like to share your kitcheny space with us, please send a picture or a link. Or follow along and get a sneaky peek into other peoples kitchens.......because who doesn't like a sticky beak?!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea! My old kitchen is still a work in progress, but I'm looking forward to seeing what others have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea!
    I was actually telling my mum about you the other day as we were talking about brightly coloured canisters and kitched decor of days of old and your kitchen came to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, but my 'Army house rental kitchen' is NOT exciting at all, plus i keep all the counters bare for my unexciting cooking. I would be happy to show what i make?? Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.