Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Clocks.

A few weeks ago I was sent two big parcels of lino from Kirsten of Prints Charming. Some beautiful florals and several gold swirly designs. Kirsten asked that some of the lino be made into a Sugar Skull Clock and here it is. The lino in the clock will have made a round trip from Marrickville Sydney to Thornbury Melbourne and then back to Marrickville. Love that circle of crafty giving and receiving!
Floral Sugar Skull Clock
I was set a challenge to create a piece with the theme "Drinking". So I made a pretty drink clock! "Cocktail O'Clock" is in a group show at Upstairs at The Napier Hotel, and a little twitter bird told me it sold at the opening yesterday. Now I'll drink to that!
Cocktail O'Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.