Monday, January 16, 2012

Bears, Boomerangs, Bathers and Booze

Lord Coconut, the home of handmade, contemporary male jewellery is having an exhibition called "Bears, Boomerangs, Bathers and Booze" celebrating Kitsch Australiana.
These "I Still Call Australia Home" brooches are participating in the event! Here's part of the press release:
“The segments of salvaged lino from kitchen floors all over Australia which I make into iconic map of Australia brooches” says Liz Jones, “remind me no matter how far away from home I am, there is always a little piece of Australia close to my heart reminding me of the long hot summers at holiday shacks when I was a child” Awww, did I say that!!

Opening night is Friday 20th January and the exhibition is running till 11th February...Aussie booze and lamingtons available on opening night.
Lord Coconut's address: 289 Flinders Lane, Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.