Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Hearts a Flutter"

 A few days ago I realised Spring is almost upon us. I had no new designs for the new season.
So I cheated* a bit and incorporated two of my favorite designs to create the "Hearts A Flutter" Necklace.
Take one "Swooping Swallow" brooch and mix it with one "Heart Strings" necklace and you get a new necklace that is simple and pretty .Available to buy from my etsy shop right now.

*Because I'm a busy working Mum with a shop and a wholesale business I am allowed to cheat. But right now I have just had a great idea for something I haven't tried before.Off to the drawing board I go...see ya!

3 comments:

  1. Its nice to see that you are a very unique and uncommon jewellery collection. Looking at your heart shaped necklace I'm reminded of the heart shaped necklaces offered by the famous branded jewellery store Tresor Paris. The only difference is that their fashion accessories are made of crystal beads and magnetite stones. You can check out the collection at:http://www.tresorparis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice hand made jewelery design which is very uncommon and simple. One of the most famous Brande jewelery we have Tresor Paris Heart Bracelet Just like your necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.