Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Another year older {and wiser}

Well, well, another year is nearing to a close. It's been the busiest for me yet what with running my shop Gleaners Inc., making stock for said shop, creating larger work for exhibitions (including the three I have curated), filling wholesale orders, designing a few new goodies and heading off to several big markets.
In this selection of Betty Jo creations made this year you can spy a few old favorites { skulls, cuckoo clocks, Australia brooches and flying ducks } my new Lino necklace designs "Petal Seasons" "Heartstrings" and "Hearts a Flutter", and my chunky wooden beads that were such fun to make.
Thanks for persevering with my blog. Although posts have been a little less forthcoming this year, I am still recording everything I make and do for prosperity on instagram, and Facebooking up a storm. {see links in side bar if you want to follow Betty Jo}.
Lots of love and sparkly Christmas wishes xx Liz aka Betty Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.