Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013!

Here is my last Owl  for the year. Isn't she a pretty thing. She was made from this girly lino and will be getting a clock inserted in her belly. I'm calling her Rosa {which is incidentally my daughters middle name}.
 
Lino shapes all ready to be made up into "Bunting Crazy" and "Feather Your Nest" Necklaces. These will be heading up to "Blackbird Corner" today! I am very lucky to have this wonderful shop as a stockist and one of my goals for 2013 is to visit Newcastle and see this shop for real!
I usually try on the necklaces I've made to see how they wear. Here I am with my new flicky do wishing you all a very Happy New Year! I have my hopes pinned on it being ace. Even though I have had a ball running Gleaners Inc, in other facets of my life 2012 has been a massively trying year and I won't be sad to see it gone. Chin Chin!