Thursday, March 21, 2013

Take Heart

 Today I was cutting out hearts for some "Heart Strings" necklaces and planning something new for the future!
If you like craft, creating beautiful work and hearts....stay tuned!
These necklaces and more goodies will be heading off to Blackbird Corner tomorrow.
I know I get pleasure from the simplest of things, but happiness for me today was finding I had exactly the right amount of jump rings to finish these. 
Unfortunately ( or fortunately as some would say) I don't have Spotlight across the road anymore to make a quick dash to for supplies. Although it was a VERY annoying place to shop most of the time, I do miss Brunswick Spotty ( and the leprechaun lady assistant! ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.