Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hello Betty Jo!

Hello. I'm back for a long overdue visit. Things have changed a lot in my world since I last posted 2 months ago. I have moved out of my lovely Brunswick shop Gleaners Inc. and am having a wee spell before I embark on new endeavors. Gleaners Inc. has not gone away for good though, there are plans on the horizon....we are just waiting on the right alignment of the stars and moon!
I have moved into a fantastic light filled studio in Nth Fitzroy and have been busy making new things!
Right now every reader can use this $5 gift voucher to spend at Betty Jo's Etsy store.
Just enter code HelloBettyJo at the checkout.
There are maps and budgies and roses and butterflies and ducks and more available right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.