Thursday, June 5, 2008

Postie Goodness

I'm up at our local post office almost daily, mailing parcels of Betty Jo goodies around the country. But I love it when a few parcels come my way. Like these robot and owly treats from Tara at "Dudley Redhead".They are going straight on the inspiration board! And this cute button bracelet and buttons from Jo at "Violet and Rose".I've already used some of the buttons on this Owl brooch (thrifted and gifted buttons are the best!) And LOOK, Swappies. From Gillian at "Silly Gilly Kids".We arranged a swap card swap by email and these 24 beauties arrived today from Adelaide. And there is a very cool pattern giveaway over at Gillian's blog for those who are into a bit of stylish boys wear.
*If anyone else wants to join in the swap card swap, email me with a picture of the cards you don't need and we'll take it from there. It is very fun.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the owl's eyes. Very nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some swap cards so I could join the swap. I never bought those ones on Etsy that I saw. I'll let you know when I get a collection started and then I'll definitely play swaps.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.