Saturday, September 15, 2007

Super Stockist!

Just dropped off some lino critters to Scally and Trombone at 331 Brunswick St. Fitzroy. If you are in Melbourne you must visit this colourful shop, and meet the loveliest staff you will ever come across. A big thank you to Mary Lou, Lucy, Jo and the other girls for supporting me and my work for so long. Mary Lou stocked another range of my jewellery in the early nineties, and was one of the first retailers to try my lino jewellery over 2 years ago. Now it's become really popular and I'm always being asked for more.
So if you're looking for a great gift, or a treat for yourself, check out Scally and Trombone.

2 comments:

  1. I am big into loyalty - it's a quality I really admire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this shop & I pop in every time I'm in Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.