Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Buy Recycled this Xmas

I feel strongly about recycling, and get a kick out of products that are made from pre-loved things, are well made, and just a great idea.

The notebooks and diaries from Rebound books are all made from old books. They are given a new life and purpose while retaining the charm and "vintageness" of the original.
I bough this diary for a gift, but as usual, I think I might want to keep it for myself. Remember, there are lots of Betty Jo recycled lino brooches and pendants available for gifts this Christmas. Or hang em' off the tree! Check out my stockists on the left of the page.
And lookout for the article about local designers who recycle in next weeks Preston Leader called "Have a Merry Green Christmas". Betty Jo designs gets a little mention so I may post a clipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.