Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Nearly There

I've nearly made it . All the interstate orders are done and posted. The special clock order is not far off, and most of my Melbourne stockists have enough goods to tide them over (although I have to top up a few if I can).
Nearly time to breath a sigh of relief, but not until I finish my Chrissy shopping. Very last minute this year.
Here is a sneak peek of the clock (can't show too much as the recipient may be reading) .

The little piece in the local paper features some brooches that are now winging their way to U.S.A., and the slight hint of a smile from yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. Heya, You got the smile just right. You look like you are enjoying what you are doing but not griining like a goose - a fine balance!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.