Monday, August 25, 2008

Buy One, Get One Free


Post Three Hundred on Lino Forest has just clicked over. I'm not offering a prize as such, but there will be a two for the price of one SALE at my Etsy store. The store will be eventually taking a new form, so it's time for a clearance.
Buy One, Get One Free!!!! A Betty Jo for you and one for a friend.
So pick your favorite, and then mention you read my blog to receive a second piece of your choice, (either a pony, babushka, sparrow or owl).


Hurry, there's only 4 available!
*Now Only Three...Ends Sun 31st

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear - I think I just did the wrong thing. I put both in my cart! What do I do now?

    Congratulations on your 300th post! That's quite an achievement!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.