Saturday, August 2, 2008

Reddy/Orange

It's a reddy/orange day today. I'm wearing a vintage red dress and red shoes. We visited the Big Red Signed Savers in Brunswick.My beloved is in Istanbul playing music here.
So I made this Call Me! Telephone brooch while waiting for this phone to ring from Turkey..........

And although Betty Jo is keeping me busily occupied , I could always find the time to to try Betty's Bathtub Gin!(actually a thrifted 70's vintage box of matches) On second thoughts I think I'd prefer a real Gin (in juice so it's fruity/healthy right?)

2 comments:

  1. Great phone, and great brooch! And fabulous dress, perfect colour for winter.
    And may I ask, what exactly is my olive? And should I have been soaking it in Gin until now? Come to think of it though, I did soak the rest of me in a little Two Hands red wine this afternoon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new phone. It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.