Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun, Love and Goodies!

The "Betty Jo" blog was aptly described by Frankie as a one full of fun, love and goodies.
Here I try and focus on nice things. I don't feel comfortable talking about life's personal issues to strangers (although I know friends read it too). It's much more relaxing to be in a happy space, laugh, and look on the bright side.....I have always been the optimist in our family.
That said, I totally appreciate that others find blogging helpful when they need to unload their burdens. There is a very supportive network in blogland. So if you're in need of some pick-me-up gorgeousness, check out these lovely hand crafted Birdcages by Fun is always in style.To buy on Etsy or to admire on Flickr. I can picture some Betty Jo Sparrows living in these beauties.
And I totally agree with the notion..FUN is always in Style.

1 comment:

  1. yes i think twice when i put up a post...(do i really need to pour it all out) for a second i might feel good, but then i would probably want to go back and erase it...much better to keep it fun and bright...
    love your colourful bright world...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.