Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Wednesday.....

I've been tagged by "Hanging with My Nomies" to list 6 random things about myself.
I have shared many a random fact in other tags, but here's 6 fresh ones with an aquatic theme........1. I love the feeling of weightlessness when I'm in water. I try and swim regularly.
2. I have had 2 water births, reinforcing my affinity with water.
3. I am a Pisces and have come across heaps of March born creative people.
4. I am a fishatarian. Is that a word? A vegetarian who eats Fish.
6. I think my teenage hood was modeled on Puberty Blues. Surfies and sarongs and sitting on the sand.
Now I'm going to break the rules again and not tag anyone specifically, but feel free to have a go!
A big thanks to Jodie from The Haby Goddess for posting about Betty Jo designs. Check out this blog. It's dedicated to Haberdashery...and as I've said before, I love haberdashery.Such a great word-HAB-ER-DASHERY!

4 comments:

  1. i'm a water sign as well...but i know this may sound weird, but i don't swim...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I've just chosen you and your blog to receive an award! Grab a copy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the haby link - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.