Friday, November 21, 2008

A Rolling Stone.

Rolling Lino hills in the land of Betty Jo.
I've been madly busy with jewellery making, primary school orientation for Charlie, and trying to make BIG decisions about next year. I feel a change a comin', my feet are getting itchy, but nothing is certain. We've been in the same place for eight years, and apart from my childhood home, it's the longest I've ever been in the one spot in all my adult life.
A rolling stone and all that! But I don't know if I have the inner strength to pack up our family and move...... Just thinking about it does my head in.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, don't move. I like having you in my neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh a change is as good as a holiday...the longest in one place i have been was 9 years...my feet have been itching for about 3 years now, but can't get out of the business...i love our town so just a new house with no pub and i would be very happy...i love renovating so does my husband...we are not very good at it but its a common interest we have...so we like to find crumbling crap houses???go figure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that mean you will be ringing your lino lovliness to the nth coast? Oh do please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to move house...I hate moving house.
    The one glimmering light of hope is that it's a great chance to de-clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no ideas as to how, where, and what the Big Change needs to be. Just that I want one!!??!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.