Sunday, December 7, 2008

Goin' Cuckoo !!!!!

New Cuckoo clock. For a lovely girl in Sydney.I'm on a mission to decrease the population of Common Myna birds around my place. They are nesting in every nook and cranny under our eaves and start their screeching at dawn. They are driving me CUCKOO!!! If you've heard the noise they make you'd know what I mean.
I'm sorry birdies, you are an introduced species, classified as an invasive pest and a threat to native birds.This brazen Mum made her nest in the vine on our fence. I don't want to hurt them, just send them on their way......any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. They make Myna traps, you know. Maybe give CERES a call and see if you can point you in the right direction.

    Canberra has a group - http://www.indianmynaaction.org.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your blog is sensational! what a visual feast! This blog has entered my hall of faves.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.