Monday, February 9, 2009

Clock Appeal

If you would like to purchase a Betty Jo clock I am donating the proceeds from it (along with a sum from our family) to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal.
Any one of my clock designs can be specially made to order so if you're interested have a look at some of them here. I'm hoping this will be a special way to help and remember those people and animals whose lives and homes have been so devastated by the crazy hellish bushfires burning throughout Victoria.
Cash donations can also be made at most banks, Bunnings and Myers.
NEWS! Georgie Love is donating 10% of sales in February to the appeal. Go on. Buy handmade and you'll be helping as well.
Edit YAY! I have already got a buyer!!!! Thanks Manda xxxx

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do Liz. It's amazing to see how many people in the blog world are mobilising. What a difference this incredible community makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted about this on Cuteable today - I hope it helps a little. http://cuteable.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.