Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Happening Fast

Yes, the community has jumped into action and started to give. I received a great email this morning...a lovely girl has ordered the Betty Jo Cuckoo Clock, so right after this I'm heading down to the bank to donate. I'm so happy this has happened so fast.
There is also a new blog called Handmade Help that is listing all the crafty goods to be auctioned on Ebay to raise money for the Bushfire Appeal.
NEWS! This message just came in. Toiletries and Sanitary Items for Bushfire Victims Wednesday Collection at 3RRR Brunswick. Great!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty,
    I would love to order one of your clock for the appeal! Can you email me leahdis@gmail.com and I'II let you know what I would like. Thanks, great excuse for me to finally get one of your pieces!
    Thanks Leah

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.