Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Crafty Happenings

Life in Style starts this Thursday at the Royal Exhibition Buildings. Ambiguous Horse will be there with goodies from "Lost in the Woods", "Chinnychinchin, "Mucke"and "Betty Jo" to name a few.
The Perspective Exhibition opens this Friday at Craft Victoria. Displaying works from Craft Victoria members with the theme City/Country.

And in Crafty cyber space, Georgie Love is giving tweeters free shipping till 3rd August if you type "tweettweet" on checkout! Just look at all the lovely handcrafted items and swear to me you won't be tempted!

I'm very much liking this new one of a kind skirt from Pearl and Elspeth.....tweet,tweet.
*And don't forget to enter the Lino Forest GiveAway. Now THAT'S Crafty!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying sooooooo hard not to enter giveaways.... and yet you keep tempting me each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how gorgeous is that skirt...
    is it right to say "tweettweet"
    if you don't "tweettweet" I think I could start "tweettweeting" just for that bargain...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.