Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dad's Day!

Happy Dad's Day. Big hugs to my Dad (pictured with little me). He'll be looking after my Mum (who just got out of hospital) this Fathers Day....so keep your chin up Donald and just think, in 3 months you'll be celebrating your 50th wedding anniversary!There was brekky in bed and presents at our place this morning. The highlight was a new tent, which could also be seen as a present to me.. ...if and when the father and son camping weekends get happening!!??
I'll be going to see Mr BJ (dad and guitarist of some renown) play this arvo with the "psychedelic country" Clear Spacemen. Gotta love these matinee gigs... yay to early nights.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.