Back here I wrote a little post on some good and not so good things happening in Betty Jo land. Then subsequently I noticed there is a regular "What's Hot and What's Not" thing happening over at Loobylu. This is my version:
- Having fun making more Colour Collage greeting cards.-There is a Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs show coming up at Festival Hall in Dec. Very good news if the girls in the house can score some tickets. But if we miss out -see Sheesh! EDIT-We got tickets!!!!
-The summery weather is gearing us up for "The Heat", so we've got all our whinging out of the way early. See sheesh also.
- My vintage summer dresses have been getting a good airing!
- Glad to have a family membership at the local pool where we have been everyday this week (with most of the population of Northcote, Thornbury and Preston- another sheesh.)
- Contemplating BIG changes for Betty Jo which will hopefully include participating in theFinders Keepers Market next year (see sheesh about this year's market ) as well as local markets aplenty.
- The Heat!
- The Stress of buying concert tickets online. ( I don't like roulette , but it's kinda the same)
- Crowded pools with warm water ( this could be from the sun, but also something else?!?)
- Unfortunately having to turn down a market stall at Finders Keepers this year due to family commitments. Big disappointment.
- Shops leaving their Christmas orders till the last minute.