Friday, December 11, 2009

Shopping for Christmas

Ok, there's two more weeks of Christmas shopping time. One super cool place to stop and visit is The Eco Innovators Showcase in Melbourne's C.B.D. Pick up a hand made, environmentally responsible gift from local craftspeople. I know I mention this shop a lot, but I think it's such a cool idea, and it wont be around for long.
And don't forget to come and visit us at the Made n' Thornbury market tomorrow.
This will be one stop Chrissy shopping heaven!
Mention my blog and I'll give you a 10% discount on all Betty Jo goodies, and throw in a colour collage greeting card!
As I'm feeling Christmassy, I am also going to offer a 10% discount and free card over at my Etsy shop. Just mention the blog in the buyers comments.
Betty Babuska on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.