Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day of the Saint!

I read that the Catholic church is trying to bring the "Saint" back into St.Valentines Day.
I think it sounds nicer, but as for the reasoning behind it.....not so sure. Love and romance is not just meant to be celebrated by "Faithful Married Couples". It's for everyone!
Here's the very snazzy card I gave to my beloved today. It's from Able and Game if you can't already tell.
And don't forget to enter the Paper Dolly Giveaway I'm running. Just leave a comment and you're in the running to win one of these brooches.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a divine giveaway!! You know i love my Betty Jo Babushka, she rocks!!
    That card is so cool, love it. Happy Valentine's Day, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.