Monday, March 15, 2010

Make like a duck!

Did you know I like flying ducks? Even legless ducks that have fallen off the wagon!
This Poole china flying duck has been rescued and adorned by Trixie Delicious.
And it has been adopted by me. Because not all ducks are perfect.
Read about the fantastic Trixie Delicious over at Find, Make, Do.There are some bright and sunny pics. of the market on Saturday on the Northside Makers Flickr page. Of course I forgot my camera, so it's great that the day was recorded.

2 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous Liz, oh how i wish you'd do a stall at Handmade Market in Canberra one day. I would be your 'while you're setting up annoying customer' you betcha!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I had to laugh at the little "legless" duck...
    Just glad we still have people who love us even when we have had a few too many...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.