Friday, June 18, 2010

Cold? Hotties are the GO!

These Hottie covers by Peter Alexander as well as being cosy and functional, certainly capture some cuteness. I'm a Huge fan of the hottie.... last year I featured some crafty hand made Hottie Covers on Lino Forest as well as my fancy knitted "Baz and Liz" set we got for a wedding present!

Found at My Owl Barn.
I know why these hotties got my attention. There's bit of Betty Jo synchronicity in the designs.


Don't forget to enter the Betty Jo Wintery Snow Globe Giveaway. You could win a snow globe brooch like these ones.

4 comments:

  1. The hotties are ace, I was in PA yesterday but I couldn't find them, although also saw some wacky PJs in a granny squares print! I love your gnome! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website says they are all sold out :-(
    That granny square fabric gave me a fright at first. I thought they were REAL crocheted jimjams...SCRATCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking those hottie bottle covers. They're great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.