Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words.

Here's a little quiz.....
a. Can you bear having your photo taken (even though I'm sure you look super in all your photos)?
b. Do you mind if a photo of you or a loved one looking super is published on the internet ( my blog, and /or Facebook page)?
c. Do you or a loved one own a piece by Betty Jo Designs (old, new, jewellery, wall adornment)?
d. Do you want to go into the draw to win a $50.00 Gift Voucher from Betty Jo Designs (to get a piece of jewellery or to put towards a clock) ?
Wearing Betty Jo Designs
If you answered yes to the above, here's what you can do.
Send me a photo of yourself or your Mum/Sister/ Gran/Buddy/Bloke wearing or posing with a Betty Jo Designs jewellery or clock. Please lets see who you are (no lapel shots or chopped off heads or macro zoom type pics.) Either email them to me (bettyjodesigns@gmail.com) or upload them onto to Betty Jo's Facebook page.
I hoping to make a customer gallery and need some submissions to kick start it!
I will leave this open for a while so (hopefully) I have a few entrants from which to choose who will win the voucher ( it will be a random choice I might add).
*Thanks to Michelle from Loving the Vintage, my Miss Lily and Lilli from Frocks and Frou Frou for being gorgeous models.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I'm definitely up for a self portrait challenge.... can I play my favourite character though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I thinking what your thinking?
    "Are you in Crafty strife? Need a Crafty Hit? Super Pops to the rescue".
    ...go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, great idea! looking forward to seeing the entries!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.