Friday, April 1, 2011

COLOUR!

This week I have been having fun playing with colour. Inspired by these cute kittens.
I can safely say this favorite childhood book was a trigger for my love of colour. As a little girl I would never have imagined what a huge part colour has played in my life.
Rainbow Mosaic
I have never been what you would call obsessive compulsive. But when it comes to my huge collection of buttons,beads and trinkets my innate categorizing gene becomes active and I have to sort! Unfortunately this trait doesn't spill over into everyday life. My world is a mix of messy paperwork, neglected housework, and an untidy house...but at least the buttons are organised.
Box O' Buttons
Button shelf

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, hooraaaay! That's my most absolute favourite childhood book too!! I have adored being able to read it to my little girl, who thinks it's pretty special as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.