Monday, December 19, 2011

All I want for Christmas.....

Lately I have been so wrapped up ( no pun intended) in providing gorgeous gifts for lovely people in my shop, I have completely overlooked myself.
Hubby asked me what I wanted for Chrissy yesterday and I haven't really had time to stop and think.
Is a kitten practical? We already have two cats, a dog and a canary.
Perfume? I get olfactory overload when I try and choose a nice smelling fragrance in Myers.
Jewellery? Yeah right. I have jewellery coming out my ears..kind of.
A massage...getting very warm.
A person to come and spring clean my house...warmer.
A ticket to Sydney to see the Picasso Exhibition ...Jackpot!!!!!Thankyou blog for helping me decide what I want for Christmas. Now to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.