Thursday, November 15, 2012

Making, Creating ...and Procrastinating

 
 I have been making a few special things for customer orders lately. This "I still Call Australia Home" brooch will be going to a Tassie born aid worker in war torn Liberia. I hope it brings him some pleasure in this stressful situation.
A colourful Cuckoo Clock for a lover of all things German and kitsch.
Another version of the "Funky Town" necklace. This time with neon ribbon!
 And some  "Fun Times" necklaces. These are what I do when I'm procrastinating. But they are fun and make me happy and that is a very good thing. So yay for therapeutic bead threading!
What do you like to do when you're meant to be doing something else?

1 comment:

  1. Yes - simple repetative tasks like bead threading are good for procastinating. But it's medative and helps you "warm up" for making I think. I'm making pom poms. Lots of pom poms. And I don't even know why.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.