Sunday, November 4, 2012

She's a Shop Girl {sung to the tune of Bop Girl}

Today I received an email from a Tabitha from Florida that said "I just found your blog from Pinterest, you should update it more often, its awesome!!!"
Guilty as charged! 
BUT, I've been blogging away on the Gleaners Inc.shop blog, honest. Have a look. 
I do spend alot of time at my shop. When I'm not busy helping customers or making my goodies I'm snapping away on instagram, facebookin' and not really tweeting much (well not really at all, the first two places are where I like to hang!).
 See, there I am caught red handed instagraming!
 And if you look closely in the corner you can see me again. Oh and there is a Betty Jo Owl clock on the wall and our lovely shop assistant Dolores is sporting a Betty Jo skull brooch.

But these days it isn't all about Betty Jo. I stock almost 50 amazing designers at Gleaners Inc. so along with my work I am now all about spruiking the talents of others. Like these Sweet By and By neon crocheted necklaces and funky dream catcher, the rack of Middlemost clothes, Polly Pratt's gorgeous skull Wendy dress and Sarah Louisa's Mexi flower hair clips!
So you can definately say I'm sharin' the love. xxxx Liz

2 comments:

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.