As I was putting together this Buzzbee for Moose, Charlie pulled out these cute plastic linkables and made me some "bee trees". So I thought they would go nicely together.
There are always bees buzzing around in our garden. They do a superb job.
Luckily there are flowers right through the year. Some are not ready yet, but the bees are happy with whats on offer.
1. Pink ink spattered Roses.
2. Buddleia, or Butterfly Bush. Bees love em too.
3. Ginger Lily. Flowers late summer, early autumn. One of my all time favorite fragrances.
4. Tree Dahlia. This flower grows taller than our house. Budding now.
5. Pineapple sage. Smells amazing and in its native Mexico, it attracts hummingbirds.
6. Jacaranda glowing in the twilight.
I have been enjoying the lovely work of "littlebighead" lately.
Click on to her web page and go exploring all the lovely links. Don't forget to stop at "bee haunting". Featuring whimsical bee art. Like this quaint and curious owl-bee called Moreau.