Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Crazy Cat Ladies

I loved looking at Tess's cat figurine collection in Frankie. She is officially a member of "Crazy Cat Lady Incorporated". We are the type of girls who love our fluffy feline friends, almost a bit too obsessively....although there's nothing wrong with that!Here's a few cat items from my place.
My lovely neighbour gave me some lino off cuts and wall paper from her shed the other day. The lino is original 50's and is still on her kitchen floor. The wall paper was put on her bedroom wall when she was young. As she fits the Crazy Cat Lady definition, I made her a "Tiger" brooch from the wall paper and lino. Her Tiger and my Pedro hang out together.Here is Pedro visiting (note the lino!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.