Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You know it's going to be a good day when your egg is smiling at you

noddy egg
Things are still in Holiday mode at Betty Jo headquarters. After reading a few blogs here and there, it seems I'm not the only one who likes lazy breakfasts and mooching around all morning in my jammies!
We had a lovely mini break up to Daylesford, visiting friends, shopping in second hand heaven, and popping into to say hello to Allison in her very cute Lark shop.This painting was one of the things that came home with me,"Weeping Rose" by Tretchikoff.
Charlie has been doing some experiments with white roses and food dye.....and I am cranking up slowly, starting to making some Betty Jo pieces with my recently found rose Linoleum and pretty op shopped buttons and doilies!

6 comments:

  1. The roses look very cool!

    And your egg is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I thought your eggcup looked suspiciously like Noddy. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that very same pic adorned the wall of my parent's bedroom throughout my childhood....i wonder if they still have it stored somewhere? thanks for the happy memory. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. smily eggs make me smile. And I forgot about putting flowers in food coloured water. I must do that soon. Love your little button creatures.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.