Friday, February 5, 2010

Alice in "Thornburyland"

Betty Jo now has a new stockist in uptown Thornbury.
Curious Oyster packed it's bags and relocated north of the river to my stomping ground. Stocking lots of pretty goodies, including sweet jewellery from "Owl and Fox"(which so happen to be my two favorite forest creatures)
owl and Fox
In fact you'll find Betty Jo's owl and fox brooches at Curious Oyster.
So if your visiting the inner north just head up High St. to no. 776 and go and visit this lovely "Alice in Wonderland" inspired shoppe!
I think there is a hint of "Alice in Wonderland" in the air at the moment.
I know a lot of us are waiting in anticipation for the Tim Burton movie version.My girl Lily is auditioning for a role as the Cheshire cat in her school play of the same name.
I wonder if I drink this "Chateau Thornbury " (given to Mr BJ by a client) I will find myself in "Thornburyland"?I didn't know that grapes were grown and Merlot was bottled in Thornbury, but you discover something new everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.