Thursday, August 2, 2012

Shop'n'Stuff

 I know I said I wasn't making these older style Betty Jo Designs goodies any more....except in very special circumstances. Well that circumstance arose last week with an order from a favorite shop of mine. Mrs. Peel in Leura. So lucky you if you live in the Blue Mountains!
It's been quietish in the Lino Forest of late as my days are totally taken up with shop stuff...like dressing Dolores in this Winter/Spring ensemble, and organizing another lovely exhibition called "Feather your Nest". It's running through August and we have at least 30 artists in the show.
Their work is all utterly gorgeous  and ranges from jewellery, sculpture, collage and paper craft , to painting and textiles.
Please come and visit if you are in the Brunswick neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.