Monday, September 3, 2012

Spring has Sprung

Hasn't it been Springlike these past few days. Thank God.
I went all floral today with my new vintage dress from Camby market. Our family's traditional Father's day outing is hitting the good old Camberwell Market. It's still going strong after at least 2 decades.
I had my first stall there as a high school student setting up all our crap on my friends tabletennis table. Back then the whole market was full of awesome bargains....not that many bargains anymore though *insert sad face*
So, because it's Spring  I'm going to have a super sale in my Etsy shop. EVERYTHING is 40% off if you write the code SPRINGHASSPRUNG at the checkout! It's a great chance to pick up a piece of Betty Jo at wholesale. Like my new "Hearts a Flutter" Necklace!!

1 comment:

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.