Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the Season...at last!

At last I worked out a good plan for the gorgeous vintage fabric I found earlier this year. The clever Marion from Nina Wish made me up six fab cushions that look extremely festive.
Nina Wish has been a Betty Jo stockist for many years, but sadly they are shutting up their beautiful Clifton Hill premises after Christmas. But you will be able to buy Nina Wish designs on their website in the New Year.And at last the vintage decorations we found last summer get to see the light of day.
Now I just have to find time to get some gifts to put under the tree.....only 7 sleeps, sheesh!

4 comments:

  1. seriously loving those cushions!! And the xmasy display of those bottles (what are they called?) on the window sill.
    What a score that fabric was!! I would have been sooo excited to find that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was.Especially when I saw the price tag!!
    The bottles are soda syphons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cushions they look fantastic...
    a can't believe that i had some of these soda fountains, a red one and a orange one, but they to went in the pre-pub garage sale...my husband still has quite a stash of the ones with the silver mesh around them and some clear ones with soda etched on the side...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pillows and the ornies are most wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.