Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Highlights

I just let my mind wander back to last year and realized there was a lot that happened in the twelve months of 2010.Here are some of the highlights in no particular order..........
The Timeless Teaparty installation in the window of Curious Oyster,
My lino Foxie brooches proved to be very popular,
I mucked around with some Fairy tale designs,
My Kitchen was featured in Peppermint magazine,
I started my other Crafty blog Find, Make, Do,
I made some Nests for Cherish at Artisan,
I had stalls at Finders Keepers and Markit,
I moved into the Pea Green Boat artist studios and and was lucky enough to receive a substantial order from Big by Fiona Scanlon.
2010 Highlights
But that's enough of last year...I've got plans to make , travels to go on and dreams to fulfill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! It's very nice to receive your comment. I'll go and visit you too.